And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, March 1, 2019

#HealingForHaylie-Post 82

Haylie update- February 28th
By Haylie Geraci

Today has been better than most days in my opinion. I finished all my schoolwork and even got a 2 hour Peanut snuggle/ lunch break.

Tonight was the Chick-fil-A spirit night for a kid down the street with cancer. His name is Hudson, and I’m asking for prayers for him because just like me, things are ruff for him. I saw so many people at Chick-fil-A there supporting him! It’s great to live in a community with so many good people!

Right now I’m sitting in my room with peanut in my lap. It’s been a long day, but it is good to finally start calming down after such a crazy few weeks. The steroids have started wearing off, so I am shaking a bit. Yesterday was so bad it hurt to just touch me, and laying on my side was painful. But that was yesterday. Today is so much better, that only my head and stomach hurt! I don’t know how much better that sounds, but I promise that it’s better.

Thank y’all so much for the Prayers! God bless you!
💕 Haylie Geraci

No comments:

Post a Comment