And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

July 5th-The Shore


Miss P, the photographer!


She wanted Mommy to be a ballerina!
Mimi and Pa always talk about the shore.  So, we got to go today...It's not Galveston or Galveston isn't the Shore!  This was a beautiful beach!!  Mimi & Pa really enjoy going and so they took us to experience it, as well!


Playing in the sand!!!

Best lookin' man I've ever met!!!

As much as she loves to swim, she wasn't so sure about getting that close to the water!!!

She finally went out to the water!!!










So much fun with Daddy!!






Now, we are getting sleepy!!!




Sand animals!

Learning to play frisbee!



WHOOP!!!

Aggie Bonfire in NJ!!


Miss P got to help build bonfire!







Aren't they a pair?

Three generations!




My tough man!!!

I'm so in love with this man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment