And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

July 3rd

Please forgive my delay in updating the blog.  Things have been crazy around here since C left.  We miss her so much!!

These are some posts that I started in the summer and never actually posted.  So, if it's getting cold where you live, this will be a warm reminder of the summer!!!
                                                                           

For the 4th, we went to see Mimi and Pa.



Our first day, Miss P showing Mimi & Pa her ballet skills-no classes, she's self-taught!! ; )


Then, we got to go to the Philly Aquarium!!!








Then Miss P was eaten by a shark!


I tried to rescue her, but the shark ate me, too1!!



Daddy & P under the sharks!!!


Glad you're not the dentist that had to make those dentures!!!

Mimi & Pa




Peek-a-boo!!!



She got to pet sharks!!!   Yikes!!

Our little Critter has her own Courtyard!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment