And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

July 4th-Independence Ses-a-me

For the 4th we went to Sesame Place...

It's every kiddos dream come true!  I think Daddy & Pa had the most fun!!!!



We all got to ride the Carousel!!

Daddy & P enjoyed the big swings!

Pa & P got to fly in these cars!



Then, we got to watch the parade!!!











Cookie, cookie!!!


Once again, the boys & P had fun on all of the scary rides....









Then, Miss P got to see a show with Elmo & Cookie Monster!





More fun on the Carousel!!!


Those scary rides again!






As you can see, she had a blast!!!




You've never seen a tea cup spin so quickly!




How fun to get to hug Elmo!!!!









Mimi and I sat and watched as Miss P went on her first rollercoaster!!









All in all, it was so much fun for Miss P!!  She had a blast with Pa & Daddy on all the fun rides.  Mimi & I had fun watching them and being grateful that we weren't spinning in circles....

No comments:

Post a Comment