And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Some Final Words from Nate's Daddy

Wes Oxford 11:31am Feb 9
Thank you everyone for making last night great. We are truly appreciative for you all. So many people have been there by our sides through this whole thing...thank you, thank you, thank you! I know Nate is smiling right now and enjoying being in the presence of the Almighty Father. Please hug your kids today and tell them that no matter what happens to you in life, if you turn it over to God then it is in HIS hands now and all we have to do is keep trying but HE does all the rest as far as figuring it out. Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment