And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, February 15, 2013

Birthday!

Wes Oxford 5:33am Feb 15
Nate would have been seven years old today. We rejoice in knowing that he is with Jesus and will forever be healed. Nate made such an impact in his brief time on earth and we thank God for all the people who prayed for him and because of him. In the near future we will establish ways that we can carry on Nate's legacy. We are thinking about the best way to help the most people and most of all bring glory to Christ. Until then, today we say, "Happy Birthday, Nate." You are one awesome kid and you are in a much better place than all of us...go have fun with Jesus...but most of all, go bow down and worship and honor our LORD and give HIM a kiss from all of us. Also, one last thing, today is Nate Oxford Day in the state of Texas officially declared yesterday...what a cool birthday present! Nate you will always be my hero not only because of how strong you are, but because you were given to me by God and you truly lived for God...now go live forever in HIS presence! Today we are having you a Skylanders party here on earth with your favorite cake and pizza along with all kind of balloons and lots of friends...bit I bet it doesn't compare at all to the party you are having today with Jesus! We love you buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment