And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Little Ballerina

Don't know if I ever posted Halloween pics.  So, forgive me if this is a repeat.

Holding her new bag for Halloween goodies!

Cute!


Our little angel!
This is our sweet princess, ballerina!

About to go meet friends

With Gamma!


About to give sweet hugs to our old neighbor!

She wanted to be a big girl & walk.

With Miss C.


Maybe it's time to go for a ride!!!
Miss C with Aunt J
Our little dancer giving Miss C kisses!
Miss P sitting with Aunt J, the cute cupcake!

Time for one more Trick-or-Treat stop and then home!
Our final stop!
Sweet snuggles!
The last treat of the evening!! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment