And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Resist the devil...

and he will flea from you!  James 4:7

Misspelled word intentional!

Yes, we had fleas in our house on Monday.  Of the 30+ years that I have had animals, I don't recall this ever happening.  Anyway, we spent the morning trying to figure out how to safely get rid of fleas.  That meant lots of laundry.  A cleaning crew working so hard since I'm not allowed to clean, vacuum, etc.  That afternoon we had the house treated for fleas...Wow!  Unbelievable.  We are all covered in bites and praying for the day that they are all gone!!!

We'll take any secrets that y'all want to share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment