And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Quick Prayers

I had lofty intentions of doing a few posts to update all that has gone on in the last few days...hasn't happened.

So, I want to quickly hit the most important and we'll see if I can get to the others soon.

Playing Follow the Leader!!



Tomorrow (Monday) P will have her follow-up appointment at Scottish Rite.  This is the appointment where they will determine the next step in her treatment.  As we understand it, if they believe the current meds are working well enough, no change.  If they don't feel like they are making enough of a difference, then they will start chemo.  That is my understanding.  Obviously, we will learn more in the morning!

Thank you for all of your faithful prayers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment