And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, June 18, 2012

The Greatest Father EVER!!

Well, the greatest father ever is our Heavenly Father! 

Next in line would be P's Daddy, my husband, and gift from my Heavenly Father!  Wow!!!  B is the most amazing man!!  P is one blessed little lady to have such a wonderful Dad!  Growing up without an earthly Daddy means that I get to experience B's love for P in a completely different light.  I don't really have any expectations for him.  However, he has exceeded what any of them might have been if I tried to create expectations!!

I love the idea of celebrating B!!  He isn't that into gifts and celebration, but that doesn't mean we don't celebrate him!!  Last night at dinner, P leaned over to her Daddy and started giving him the most amazing hug!!  I've never seen her hug with such intensity!  It brought me to tears.  This precious little girl has an amazing God fearing Daddy that she can hug any time she wants...WOW!!!


This was the very end of the hug.  I couldn't get my camera out fast enough!  She sure loves her Daddy, though.  She kept pulling him back over to her to hug him one more time.  It was precious!!



One quick family shot as we were leaving. 
Praise the Lord for B, a man that fears the Lord, loves the Lord, and loves his family!
We love you so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment