And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, October 30, 2011

"I lift my eyes up...where does my help come from?"

Psalm 121- My Help comes from the Lord!!!

Just a quick update.  Many of you know that M's seizures have been back for the last few weeks (21 in the last four days).  It has been really difficult especially having experienced a great reprieve a little over a month ago.  But we come again asking for your continued prayers.  Pray also for supernatural wisdom for our Neurologist.  We will be visiting with her this week to come up with a strategy for moving forward.  We aren't sure if this means beginning the IV therapy that we did over the summer, which actually increased M's seizures or do we do something completely new.  So please pray for all of us as we continue to seek what direction we take.

No comments:

Post a Comment