And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, October 24, 2011

Angels on Earth

Have any of you ever seen an angel on earth?

We have...

She blesses our home when she arrives each morning.  Though you would guess that angels are too busy to stay for long, she actually stays all day!!!  She loves little Miss P with all of her heart.  That amazing heart of hers longs to serve.  She is always looking for ways to bless us.  She has become a member of our family.  She is a gift from the Lord to me that allows me to have peace that no matter what the day looks like with seizures, there is a precious angel protecting "our little angel!"



Our Angel on Earth



Enjoying creation with our little gift!
 

She brings a smile to each one of us.

Little Miss P just loves her!

 Now, for the prayer request:

Our angel has another assignment from the Lord.  When she started visiting us, she was only part-time and accepted a job starting at the end of November that would be full-time.  However, when my seizures increased, we asked her to join us full-time.  We want to keep her.  Yet, she has given her word to this other family to start at the end of November.  This means that we will need someone new to come in and help with little Miss P.  We truly need someone that can be full-time.  Please join us as we pray for that perfect angel to be able to come and help us with Miss P.  If any of you have suggestions, please share.  Otherwise, your prayers are coveted.




No comments:

Post a Comment