And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, August 5, 2011

Piper's business

You've got to each take the time to go to Piper's facebook page and see how talented she is...

Piper made all of Miss P's bedding and is making curtains for her so that we can take down the trash bags that we're currently using as curtains!  I have posted a few pics below that I took, but if you go to her facebook page, there are so many more fun and precious things to look at that she's made. 

She is going to start a little business and would make such precious gifts for you and your family!!

Go to Facebook:  Piper Chambers Cole: Photos:
then,
*Burp Rags & Bibs
*Miscellaneous
*Baby Bedding
*Blankets & Quilts

She is so talented and creative!!  If you want to order from her, tell her that I sent you and send an e-mail to:  mustardseeddreams@hotmail.com


P's Bedding that Piper made for her.



Have to quickly brag on my hubby...


 This was an old entertainment center that B repainted and then used to create a changing station for Miss P.  Didn't he do a wonderful job?  It matches her bedding so well.  He's so talented and amazing!  I sure love that man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment