And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, August 6, 2011

First Trip to Aggieland

P got to make her first trip to Aggieland a few weeks ago!!

B had some clients to meet in College Station.  So, we made it a family trip.  We stayed with our precious friend Trey & Marci in their adorable home!  It's like a perfect little doll house!  I wish I had taken pictures, but I completely forgot...they were so wonderful to allow us to stay with them.


P & Daddy posing with Bevo!

First Trip to Freebird's!!

You expect me to eat this whole thing?!

This is where my Daddy proposed to my Mommy!!


Mommy and Daddy in the spot where Daddy proposed!  I'm glad she said, "Yes!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meredith - If this is a repeat comment, I apoligize (blogger didn't like my last one). I found your blog from the Yahoo Keto site). My son has refractory epilepsy. His current ER drugs (Phenobarb and Diazapam) are not working. IV Fosphention does, but, oral Diatlitin does not. I couldn't tell by the details in your posts the specifics of your medications, but was inspired by your solution. I was wondering if you would be willing to share more. If so, please contact me at Fourengstroms @Yahoo.com. Take Care - Kathy

    ReplyDelete