And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, August 4, 2011

First Trip

When little Miss P was just a few weeks old, she got to take her first trip.  B has some clients in Texarkana and it was going to be an overnight trip.  So that we weren't home by ourselves, we went with Daddy to work!!!

This is the luggage cart with all of our stuff.  Prior to P, we didn't need a luggage cart, once suitcase did the trick.
Do you really need this much stuff for a kiddo?
Do you really need this much stuff for a kiddo?
As many of you know, Rotary holds a very special place in my heart.  It started with Camp RYLA, progressed to college scholarships, and even my Dad!  Yep, the director of Camp RYLA is the man that walked me down to the aisle to my hubby!!!

So, while in Texarkana, we went to their Rotary Club Meeting!
P's first Rotary Meeting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment