And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

MD Anderson

Just a quick request for all of your prayers!!

We arrived this afternoon at MD Anderson for B's six-month follow up visits.  As the wife (especially the pregnant wife), these visits always make me a tad nervous!  We know the Lord can heal HIM just as quickly as he did last time, but we prefer for the cancer to never come back...EVER!!!  Please, Lord!!

So, he goes back any minute for his scans.

We have my follow up with the neurologist tomorrow.

We come back Friday morning to get B's results.

So, precious prayer warriors, please lift up my man to the Lord that he is still Cancer FREE!!  Thank you for always being such amazing prayer warriors!!

We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment