And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, February 19, 2010

Quick Prayers

Could I get each of you to send up a quick prayer for this man!!

My amazing Hubby!!

He woke up this morning not feeling well. He canceled his first appointment, but went to the next and planned to be out working the rest of the day. However, he called around lunch and was feeling even worse. He almost "got sick" in his office. So, he has come home and I've got him tucked in bed. Mom made him some rice water to help his tummy. Once he wakes up we're going to try to help him a bit more.

Tonight is the awards ceremony/banquet for his office. It is also at a Flight Museum! So, he really doesn't want to miss it. Will you pray that he heals up quickly? Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment