And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Church

Just thought I would post a few quick pics from church.

One of my dear friends, T, has seven beautiful children. They are all so incredibly polite, well-behaved, etc. They also love music. A few weeks ago, we look up on stage and this is one of her cuties pickin' up the guitar and going to town! Look at that leg propped up to hold it just right. He's into it and ready for a jam session! That's his brother on the left and one of our musicians on the right!!

Then, I look up and see these precious eyes!!


This is the daughter of one of our pastors. She is looking at a young man in our church, B. B was in high school, on stage, in a play, and had an aneurysm. He is now in a wheelchair, unable to really speak, etc., and he is part of our daily prayers for miracles. He can communicate through his eyes, though. Little Miss M here clearly knows that! I ask her if she was flirting with B and she said, "yes!"

Here's a cute pic of them together!!
Look at her snugglin' up to him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment