And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, April 11, 2008

Sweet Friends

Hi everyone, M was released from the hospital yesterday and is now back home. I took them food last night so I got to visit with them a little bit. She is doing much better, but is still very weak. She also found that she is not allowed to drive for the next 6 months because of the seizures. Here is where we can help out... we need to be M's taxi service for a while. She has a hard time asking for help, so if you know you are going to the store and will be in the area, try to email or call a day in advance to see if she needs a ride. Please keep them on your prayer list. They said they can feel them. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Blessings, a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment