And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Back in the Hospital

How many times a day do we receive an answer to our questions?? So often that we take that simple act of "question and answer" for granted.
Through this journey I have learned how difficult answers are to come by and how precious solutions can be.
We have returned to Medical City...M's seizures have increased in number since she left the hospital and they've increased in intensity & length. She has also developed wrap around migraines!!
Likewise, her heart rate is elevated and the auras, nausea, and dizziness are now constant.
Please continue to pray for answers, for healing, and especially for M's strength. I have watched her pain increase and her body and spirit be ravaged by this disease. The few days without seizures and I began to see "our M" again. Now once again she is totally drained and the simple act of standing is again an effort.
Perhaps the POTS or the Diabetes Insipidus is interfering with the seizure meds or perhaps...???
So many questions and no concrete answers, as of yet.
Please pray that God can be glorified through this process and all will come to see His miracles, His grace, and His power.
All our love and appreciation to you,
M's Mom, M and B

No comments:

Post a Comment