And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, June 8, 2019

#HealingForHaylie-Post 98


Haylie update - June 7
It’s been a great first week of summer. Huge praises that Haylie is doing so much better this month! We were able to take a trip to the zoo on Wednesday and went swimming today. She continues to get stronger everyday and we are back to doing almost normal stuff. This is so encouraging to me after such a rough month last month.
Since it has been a year since Haylie’s diagnosis, Facebook pops up memories from last year and it’s pretty emotional to be reminded of the battles we were fighting at that time. I took a screen shot of today’s memory and attached it in the pictures. I didn’t realize that Haylie wasn’t allowed to lay flat for 7 days because of the mass around her heart when we were first admitted. The doctors were worried she wouldn’t be able to breathe and could die. The second night we were in the ICU she kept setting off the oxygen monitor and we were up most of the night trying to make sure she could breathe. Praise God we have come so far! I also was reminded of the wonderful news of the pathology report results saying their was no cancer cells in her spinal fluid after drs had already told us cancer cells were present in the initial computer report. It had been a false positive and I was so thankful. I believe God was already beginning a healing work in her body. We have so much to be thankful for. Thank you all for the continued prayers. God is good and is answering so many of them right now.








No comments:

Post a Comment