And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, May 5, 2019

#HealingForHaylie-Post 93

Haylie update -April 29

I am so late posting this. It has been a super busy weekend and I just had time to sit down and post.
We had a wonderful time at the Children’s Cancer Fund Gala on Friday. It was a really rough week and we weren’t sure she was going to make it, but she did! She overcame so many difficult obstacles to get there. We were uncertain if she could do it literally an hour before she walked, but she pulled through. As we were driving out, we saw a rainbow in the sky on a beautiful sunshiny day. Haylie asked me how it was possible, and I was able to tell her that I think God was just smiling on her saying his promises always stand firm and He was going before us to make a way. It certainly brought a smile to our face and hope to our heart. 

It was wonderful to have both sets of grandparents there to watch along with cousins and great friends. She got to walk the runway with Joely Fisher (Princess Leia’s sister) and she got some production pointers by getting to sit in the production booth and run the cameras before the show. It was an amazing night.
#HealingForHaylie


























Our rainbow of hope and promise

No comments:

Post a Comment