And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, November 8, 2018

#HealingForHaylie-Post 69

Haylie update Nov 6
Sorry I am so late posting this. Thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes to Haylie. I read all the messages to her and she was all smiles. It certainly made having to be at the hospital getting chemo on her birthday so much better. She baked cupcakes and had fun handing them out to the doctors and nurses at the hospital.

We did have a small surprise party for her when a few friends were able to stop by for ice cream cake after school. She was feeling pretty yucky from the chemo so we ended up staying home that night and took a rain check on going to Olive Garden. We did make it out to her favorite restaurant on Saturday and it was fun to have her Grandparents and cousin Sage here to celebrate. 
 
She had one more celebration today when we were able to have lunch with a friend in Rockwall, at of course... Olive Garden. Overall, it was a fun and memorable birthday. Thanks for all the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment