And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, October 25, 2015

What a difference a few more days make...


...and the weather!!


That is our best guess!!

I have had 13 seizures in three days!!  Six on my birthday.  Five the next day.  Two on Saturday!!  Thus, we truly wonder if the weather plays a role in the seizures, since Patricia came to town!!!

To have only five seizures in 28 days!!  Wow!!  Praise Jesus!!!

To then have 13 in three days (with 11 of those being in just two days)!!  Praise the Lord that I'm still alive!!  It is so taxing on my body, especially when I've gone so many days without a seizure!!  We are so grateful for each and every day without a seizure.  Yet, my ability to "come back" after one is decreased dramatically.  To then, have six in one day!!

We have seen a correlation in the past to the weather and just didn't want to admit it, yet, I think this proved it!!!  So, in the last seven days, I have had 16 seizures.  That's how many I had the entire month of August!!

Please pray that my body will adjust quickly and not be so responsive to the weather!!   Instead, may the Lord's healing rest upon my body!!  Please, Lord!!!

Thank you each for being such incredible prayer warriors!!

Finally, a sweet friend from B's home office shared this with me today, it is exactly what I needed:


No comments:

Post a Comment