And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The GRANDest of Parents

Miss P has the best grandparents.

Gamma comes over to visit.  Do you see it?

Yes, they are dressed the same...not planned at all!!!
 Then, today, Miss P got a package in the mail from Mimi & Pa.  It was Resurrection Eggs.  So, Daddy hid the first egg tonight.

Miss P found the egg!!

Seeee!!

It had a donkey in it and we got to learn how kings and high ranking officials rode donkeys while everyone else walked.

Then, we learned that Jesus got to ride in on a donkey...the King of Kings!!!

Thank you, Jesus for such great Grandparents!!!!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment