And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, April 28, 2014

Prayers

Please continue to pray for Princess.  While she has had mix of good days and bad days, the last couple have been daunting.  Princess had 7 seizures yesterday and while she has not had any seizures today, she is feeling "stuck in it" as if she is sitting in a seizure or at least on the verge of having one.  Additionally, we had to basically "double-up" on her rescue medication yesterday and are experiencing the effects of this medication which makes things very challenging.  

Pray for Princess': Healing, Mental and Physical Strength for TODAY, Peace, God's strength, protection for her and Critter

PS- We'll update soon and as well, a very long and overdue thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment