And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

From M's Mom

Well sweet prayer warriors, we need you big time today!
 
M's seizures have continued to progress in duration and intensity...and then she had a tonic/clonic (the old grand mal seizure) that lasted for one hour on Sunday.  We are headed to Southwestern Medical Center to the EMU (Epilepsy Monitoring Unit) to hopefully obtain peace and answers.  
 
This is all so scary and we truly and faithfully believe that God is going to heal her whether as a New Testament miracle or via the knowledge of a caring professional.  Please take a moment to lift her up in your daily prayers!
 
With love and appreciation,
D (M's Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment