And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, August 30, 2013

Coming HOME!

Prayer Warriors and Friends,

WE did just get our orders for discharge.  We are very excited to be reunited to Critter and Miss C and everyone else.  Your prayers have been answered and Princess has had a good couple of days.  More importantly, her severe migraine and icky feelings that led up to her BIG seizure Sunday have each subsided and so she is feeling and looking more like herself today.

Big thanks to my coworker A.G. that sat with Princess today so that Daddy could take Critter to school today to meet her teachers!  WE will post more later, but just had to share the good news and praises to the Lord with you.

"Trust in the Lord with ALL your Heart." Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment