And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MD Anderson visit

We went in January for B's MD Anderson visit.  We stayed with some of our most precious friends!!!

My hope and prayer is that Miss P grows up to have the beautiful heart that these young ladies have and share with others!

Getting her snuggles!


Let's have a tea party!

Picnic lunch!!  She thought this was so cool!

My dear friend, A, lovin' on my girl!  I wish I could be a Mommy like her!!  She is amazing!
We finished all of the MD Anderson visits and found out that B is still cancer FREE!!  ALL Praise to Jesus!!!

Then, we decided to go back by our first house in The Woodlands!  Special memories!! 
B did most of this landscaping...laid the rock/granite path.

Miss P got to check out her Daddy's work!!!

The front of our house.


Don't know if you can see through the window, but the maroon in the background is roman shades that I made and they are still there and hanging!!!  Wow!!!  So fun!

Awww!!  There it is!!

Little Miss loves the camera!!


No comments:

Post a Comment