And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, March 18, 2013

Miss C's Car

Something we never considered was that Miss C would need a set of wheels to get around town when she wants to get away from us or when she needs to go to school, etc.  We could not afford to buy a car for Miss C and so we just prayed and prayed that the Lord would provide!  He did!!  Through my amazing uncle!!!  He is allowing us to use his car for the next year or so for Miss C!  What an enormous blessing!!!!!!  Wow!!!  What a precious and generous spirit!  We love you and appreciate you, Uncle L!!



Cover your eyes Miss C!!!

Miss C and her new car!!

Mom made sure it had a pretty bow on it!

Mom had a crew come out and detail it for her.  As well, Mom got her an Aggie Key Ring!

Miss P likes it, too!



See ya later!

She's all grown up! ; )


We sure love Miss C and we're so grateful that she has the ability to escape now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment