And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Daddy Praise

We made it to Houston safely on Sunday to stay with our sweet friends the L's.  Mama L sang in our wedding!


 The reason that we came to Houston is that it was time for B's follow up visits at MD Anderson.  So, on Monday, the L's all took good care of Miss P while B and I were at MD Anderson having all of his scans done to make sure there isn't any more cancer in his body!

The nurse that was lovin' on Miss P before the doc came in to see us.

Daddy & P having so much fun together!

P wanting to take pics while waiting for the doc.


We sure love this girl!!



This is the doc giving us one more reason to praise Jesus as he told B that he is clear as can be and will only have one more visit in the next year before he goes on a "survivorship" program meaning the chances of it ever coming back are at about 0%!!!
 
 
Yippee!!  My Daddy is cancer FREE!!!  Still!!!











 
All praise to our DADDY for His great healing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment