And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Home Sweet Home!!!

We are finally home after a long week at MD Anderson and Baylor Hospital.  Thank you for your prayers over these last few days.  M has had a pretty good day today, and the doctor did decide to discharge M from the hospital being that she had done well yesterday and better today.  Know that does not mean she is seizure-free, but rather had gone a good period of time that the doctor felt that we had her seizures under control, especially compared to last week.  
Thank you for your prayers and please pray for M's complete healing. It was so good to finally get home and see Critter and our four legged companions!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment