And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Miss P's Room & You can bless others!!

We are so excited about Miss P's room.  It is coming together quite well.  Now, we just need a little one to fill it...only 12 more days until her due date!

A precious girl that I grew up with, Piper, is super talented and she made all of this.  I was so excited to do this post so that you could see how precious P's room will be...then, I found out that every bit of profit that she makes for 2011 is going to serve orphans.  With my invoice was a letter from her sharing how the Lord has impacted her heart for the orphans this year.  As most of you know, B and I were in the process of adopting a sweet little one from S. Korea when we both got sick.  We still have a heart for orphans and can't wait until the day that the Lord allows us to add to our family through adoption, as well.







So, do you want to bless orphans and have precious stuff for your kiddos' room?  She is opening a business but doesn't have a name for it yet.  So, in the meantime, if you want to reach out to her and see how precious she could make your kids' room, just leave a comment and I'll get you in touch with her.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks great! It is a little different than I pictured, but it is absolutely beautiful- definitely fit for a princess! So excited for you guys, can't believe you are only 12 days away.
    Kristiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bed fit for a princess! How cool what Piper is doing! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Piper is most talented! Wish I had known she did this when EK was on her way!

    How are you?

    Karen

    ReplyDelete