And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pictures

I'm sure I could come up with a more creative title...sorry, the marketing major in me must have disappeared with the seizures...

Anyway, we have a precious friend, Haley, that is a very talented photographer.  Go check out her site.  When my surgery was complete, she offered to do four sessions for us...basically to track the progress, healing, etc.  We thought we would knock it out by doing one session per quarter and have a year worth of pics.  Well, not so much!  We started in January 2009 and just did our last session last week!  However, that allowed us to truly see big changes!!!

So, we started in February 2009.  I can't find any of those pics online.  However, this is a pic from around that time.  So, you can see how much hair we both had about two months after the surgery!


Okay, I just found the post HERE from January 2009.

Then, she did more pics in September 2009.

This was the third round of pics that we did in May 2010.  This could be TMI, but let's just say that we didn't know we were pregnant, but she was being formed while these pics were being taken...how's that?  Sorry, if I'm sharing too much!!

We did our final round of pics with Haley last week.  We were 33 weeks prego in these pics. She put some belly shots in there, too.

So, we now have about two years worth of changes and growth in our family captured!!!  Thank you, Haley!!!  We always have so much fun with you!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! She is really talented, and you 2 are REALLY photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are precious (I know it's your word, but so fitting!). I love the first belly picture, what a beautiful picture of Ben looking at you, y'all make such a good lookin' couple and you definitely have the pregnancy glow. I can't believe it is only 41 days left till little Ms. Pierson makes her arrival!

    Love you guys,
    Kristiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meredith,
    Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Please take care in your last few weeks of pregnancy. I enjoy your blog site and music I look often in the morning and music helps me so much. WE ARE GOING TO BEAT SEIZURES!!!! Reading other blogs makes me aware of every ones troubles so that I can pray for them, too.
    Take care,
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete