And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nate Update from his Mommy

Update on Nate - 12/23/2010 - from Jackie

"We are still waiting for the final read of the MRI. Nate's MRIs have to be compared to previous ones, because of the amount of treatment and cancer his brain has experienced there is always something that looks abnormal. All that being said the preliminary read doesn't show any signs of new tumor, which is great news. There is something still going on with Nate that isn't normal, but the doctors are not exactly sure what is going on. His meds have been adjusted and some new ones added on. We are praying this is just a minor bump in the road and Nate is back on track very soon. Thank you for all the emails, texts and prayers for our little man. We are thankful to be home for Christmas, and wish you all a blessed Christmas. Love, Jackie"

No comments:

Post a Comment