And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Praises for Nate!!

"Nate's doctor just sent Wes an email and the preliminary results from the MRI are CLEAR!!!! We are very excited and thanking God for the good news. Nate still has two very important tests that are checking for tumor. He has a biopsy tomorrow and the date of the PET scan is unknown. We will not get the biopsy results for several days, but I just wanted to share this good news today.
We have been lowering the dose of his pain medicine gradually and he seems to be doing well. Yesterday Nate looked and felt so good, I asked him how he was feeling. He said, "mommy I don't hurt anywhere." It has been months since he has been totally free of pain.
We have many tough days ahead and this battle is far from over for Nate, but today we are rejoicing! Love to you all!"

Message #2:
I wanted to let everyone know that there is now a Pray for Little Nate and a Pray for Little Nate 2, Facebook group. This second group was created because the first group had a messaging limitation of 5,000 members. FB does not allow updates to go out once it is over 5k people. The second FB group, Pray for Little Nate 2, will mirror the first group. Please tell anyone new wanting to get updates on Nate to join the 2nd group and the same update will be sent as on the 1. Thanks for all of your continued prayers and thoughts for Nate and the Oxford's.

No comments:

Post a Comment