And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fundraiser for Little Nate's family tonight

For those of you that live anywhere near Rockwall, there will be a fundraiser tonight for Nate's family. They are out in LA having some new treatments...

The Rockwall Chiloso will give 20% of your purchase to the Oxford's.

Fundraiser Details:

Chiloso

2455 Ridge Road, Rockwall

5-9pm

They will have a bucket sitting out for you to put your receipt in....you have to put your receipt in this bucket for the donation to count...so, make sure you put your receipt in the bucket and support Nate and his family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment