And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, May 24, 2010

WOW

‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’ (Jeremiah 33:3 NKJV)

How cool to witness God work today!! He heard you before you even called out to HIM!!!

As I was pressing the "publish" button on the blog, we got a call from the doc's office to get up there quickly. He decided to see us in between his two surgical patients.

He had great "bed-side manner!" He had many great recommendations for our visit at The Mayo Clinic. He listened much better than other docs. It was impressive. There are symptoms that I have mentioned to every single doc I've ever seen and they all say, "yes, that's part of seizures!" However, he took it a step further and pointed out different definitions of each symptom and how each one points to a different part of my brain. For example, I feel as if my memory has been erased. I have told each doc and they all say it's part of epilepsy. This doc explained to me today that not only can memories be erased, but you can even lose the ability to "create a memory." This is huge for me!!! I have been to funerals and then a few months later, I ask Mom or B how that person is doing...they have to remind me that I went to their funeral. The doc explained that this is not forgetting so much as never remembering and that points to a specific part of the brain.

Point being, we learned so much from him and received great advice!!!

Thank you all for being such Rockstar Prayer Warriors!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to have a doctor with more info for you! I'm looking forward to hearing what happens at the Mayo...

    Always praying :)

    ReplyDelete