And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, April 3, 2010

An update from Nate's page on Facebook

Subject: Update on Nate - 04/03/2010
I wanted to send out an update on Nate that Wes shared with me. Nate just started Chemo again this week. Jackie has been taking him everyday for the treatments. Please continue your prayers for Nate as his immune system will be weakened and all the discomfort that goes along with these treatments will be very difficult. The Doctors are trying to reduce the size of the tumors. If successful, after 2 months, Nate will start stem cell treatment which is a treatment that is used around the world and in the US. In this treatment, Nate's own stem cells will be used to fight the tumors. Please continue your prayers for Nate, Wes and Jackie, asking for God's sustaining help and guidance for them during this process. Wes told me that they are not "giving up" and asked that we continue to "pray and not lose hope" for their little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment