And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Purple Picture Post & Babies

So, who wore purple last week?

I had intentions of taking pictures of all of us that wore purple (i.e., Mom, B, me). Around 9pm that night when we were in our PJs, I realized we didn't. Sorry.

Here is a pic of my friend, M. She was in our wedding and is a Neurosurgery PA. She is one of the reasons I was able to get in with my neurosurgeon. She had been on rotation with him and kept telling him about my seizures. The rest is history! Anyway, her aunt lives out here and they had a baby shower for her. Her sweet little girl will be here in another couple of months. It was so fun to get to see her. She wore purple!!!



Sweet story about purple:

The night before, we were late getting back to the house when B realized that he didn't have anything purple in his closet. So, he ran into Steinmart to grab something. While he was in there, the lady asked him what he needed. He told her and he told her why...she immediately told him that she would be praying for me. Then, she went to the front of the store and told all of the ladies working that they were all going to wear purple the next day for M and for epilepsy!! B had me in tears as he told me. She was even helping some other people pick out purple clothes off the rack that they could wear.

Thank you all for wearing purple. Most importantly, thank you for praying!! We're at seven days with no seizures!!

2 comments:

  1. I wore purple! (the only shirt I have that's purple, lol) I put Lexi in purple too. :) We didnt go anywhere but we were thinking of you! That's so awesome about B and the lady at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your blog through my SIL's blog (Anne) and wanted to say how sorry I am! Purple happens to be my favorite color. I'll think of you when I see it!

    ReplyDelete