And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Still waiting

We are still in the ER as Medical City has no telemetry beds availble. M is being carefully monitored and we are all ready for a room, yet when you realize that someone may have lost their battle with life for a room to be available....we are being as patient as possible. I just noticed that my communication from last night said Thursday night...can you tell we need sleep?? Your outpouring of love and prayers strengthens us and we are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends As soon as we obtain a room I will let you all know. Thank you, Love, M's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment