And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Prayers

Just a quick note to ask for your love and prayers for M. She was hosptalized yesterday following an EKG at her scheduled Drs. Appt. In the tests to diagnosis M with POTS, they uncovered that her heart is a third smaller than it should be and is, of course, not functioning as it should. The sad news is there is no cure for this disease, yet we just know that some relief must exist.
She is in a telemetry room so her heart can be monitored 24/7 and numerous other tests are scheduled in an attempt to obtain some answers
Please pray for healing and for strength. As it is difficult for her to speak for very long due to the extreme shortness of breath, you might want to e-mail her.
Please pray for healing.
Love,
M's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment