And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, August 9, 2024

Welcome Home My Good and Faithful Servant!

 

Proverbs 3:5-6

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.”

Meredith Fox has had a change of address! She is now in Heaven!  From the lyrics of one of Meredith’s favorite songs, we would hear her often say, “All I know is I’m not home yet.. This is not where I belong.  Take this world and give me Jesus…this is not where I belong.”  And praise the Lord, Princess can now say I am home and in the place where she belongs!  “Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints” (Psalm 116:15). “For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain” (Philippians 1:21). Princess ran into the arms of her Savior, Jesus Christ! Well done my good and faithful servant!

As you have followed our journey for years, thank you for your continued love, support, and prayers.  From the Fox Family and the Reed Family, we want to express our sincere thanks and appreciation for you as we celebrate Meredith’s going “home” and of course our physical loss.  Funeral arrangements and Meredith’s celebration are being planned and details will follow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment