And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

A horse is a horse of course of course...

...that is unless the horse of course is the famous, Mrs. Killer!!

My little horseback rider

This past weekend was a fun one for my kiddo!  She competed in her first ever horse show!  Guess what?  She got FIRST PLACE in both events!!  Now, past that, all I know is that it's a horse of course!  B and I know very little about horses.  She would definitely beat us on a test.

This is her favorite horse right now, a female named Killer!!!

You might begin to see more posts about horses, but unless she's doing the post, I don't know that we'll be teaching too much!!! 😜😜😜


One of her events!!

Her 1st First Place ribbon!!!



I think this is called jumping!!

Lovin' on Killer!!!

You think she was excited?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment