And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, November 6, 2017

Happy Birthday to My Prince!!!

Today is my Prince's day of birth!!  He doesn't post it on fb or anything like that.  Thus, many do not know!!  However, this man deserves to be celebrated today!!  If you ask me, he deserves to be celebrated every day of the week.  He is the first man in my life that keeps his word, loves unconditionally, and keeps his covenant to the Lord and man!!!

There have been many men that have come into my life and been incredible role models, etc.  However, not one has done it all, except for my man, my gift from the Lord!!!  What a rockstar!!!  All men should desire to be like him!


When your wife is dying, you could leave...we've seen many family members, friends, etc., that have done this...while their spouse is in the hospital or as soon as they are out, they are told that they require too much work.  However, he blesses me by telling me that he's never seen loving me as work.  Existing seems like work to me, yet he loves me through it all with such an incredible and generous heart!!

He missed four months of work to be by my side, to make sure that I was cared for...
As many of you know, his work is commission only.  Thus, four months without pay to keep his word, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer...
Something else that  I love about this man (and that can drive me a bit crazy, too) is that even though his job is commission only, he still looks out for what's best for his clients!!  He could propose the ideas that will make the most money for our family.  However, he does what's best for his clients.  He is such an honorable man!!


Have I told you how much I love him?!?!?!  All men should want to be like him and all spouses should want to love like him.  I sure do!  I pray that I can love him as he has loved me, yet without him having to be ill!!

If you will all celebrate his day of birth with me!!  If you have his # or e-mail, please reach out to him to show him how much you care about him & admire him, too!!  If not, and you want to reach out to him, send me a message and I'll share his contact info with you!!  He's in a meeting all day and so he might not be able to answer, but he will still feel the love through messages, etc.

Thanks for making sure that my man, my gift from the Lord, is blessed today!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment