And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, October 5, 2014

From M's Mom

God has blessed us with so many faithful prayer warriors...standing in the gap and lifting up my precious daughter in prayer. The tears are flowing as I read your posts on facebook of love and support and thoughts. How happy it must make God to see so many call on His name.

During this almost nine year journey, M and B have made it their focus to glorify God and have wanted Him to be the hero of their story. We have seen His hand in every improvement and good moments we have and the tough ones, too. These past few days, hundreds of you have prayed, reached out to us, and provided so much comfort. One old friend came to the house and prayed over M which was a leap of faith as he had never done this before, but God put it on his heart. How powerful is that? Another put aside the reminder of caring for her precious son she lost a year ago and used the skills she learned to come and care for my child. Others have reached out with fabulous ideas and recommendations, which we are pursuing.

God is so good!! I am reminded that "everyone is fighting a battle" and we must be kinder than necessary and continue to lift each other up daily.

Thank you, thank you, and may God bless you and may HE continue to be glorified. I love and appreciate you all beyond what my words can express.

No comments:

Post a Comment