And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, June 17, 2018

The Greatest Daddy Ever

To the greatest Daddy I've ever known:

B Fox is by far the greatest Daddy that I've ever seen in action. He has had to step up and be Mother, Father, Sister, & Brother to Critter! He has loved her & me in so many amazing ways!! I am so grateful to the Lord that He blessed me with Ben!! Thank you, Jesus!!! If you see my man around town, be sure to pat him on the back, give him a hug, or just say Thank you for all that he is for us and for living up to what Biblical Manhood calls him to....














No comments:

Post a Comment