And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Update on Nate - 12/21/2010 - from Wes

"Nate was admitted to Cooks Children's Hospital in Ft Worth today after a visit with the oncologist here who is collaborating with Nate's doctors in Los Angeles. Nate has been experiencing weakness, stomach pains, bone pain, throwing up randomly, and shaking quite a bit all happening in the last couple of days and becoming worse. The Dr here decided to admit him, run some labs, watch him for a few days and perform an MRI on him in the morning (Wednesday) to check for cancer. Of course we are concerned right now as we sit here in the hospital, but we know God has seen Nate and our family through so much and we have no reason to doubt HIM now. Please pray for a clear MRI and for these behaviors to go away and for him to return back to beating all of this. We thank and love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment