And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Prayers for Little Nate

From Nate's Daddy:

Nate had some odd things go on yesterday in the late afternoon briefly and then they went away. This morning he woke up with severe pain in various parts running up and down the spine area and legs. Something is just not right...getting ready to take him into the hospital here in Ft Worth and will talk to Los Angeles to see what we need to do. We thought we corrected some of this Tuesday, but obviously something else needs to happen. Please pray for answers today and for Nate to be protected...we know the aggressiveness of this disease from the past and even a few days can change quickly. Please Father in Heaven, Merciful Father...Nate needs your help and grace again as YOU have so often shown him. I will update again as I know more that makes sense. Thank you all for the prayers, that is what has helped us this whole time. May God bless you all for reaching out to our LORD in prayer on behalf of my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment