And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A picture is worth...

There really aren't adequate words for what we experienced last night!

Yesterday was B's birthday!  His favorite spot is Pappasito's.  So, Mom took us all for dinner.

B loves their salsa.  He goes through so many bowls it's amazing!  They never quite believe him that he'll go through it as quickly as he does.  Well, we called ahead  last night and they believed us!  His spot was ready, tons of bowls of salsa waiting to be devoured by him.  However, what we weren't expecting was....






Yes, you are seeing our 21 month old eat just about as much salsa as her Daddy!  She could have cared less about the chips, she just wanted the salsa.  She was grabbing huge scoops and eating them off the chip.  Then, we pulled out her fork so that she could eat her meat.  She could have cared less about the meat.  She scooped up the salsa with her fork!!!!

Did I mention that the bites that I took had my mouth burning?  It was spicy salsa.  My Mom coughed/choked with a few of her bites it was so spicy.  However, our little angel LOVED IT!!!

Not being able to get out and drive, I was worried that the gifts I found for B weren't exactly what he would have wanted for his b-day!  If you had seen the smile on his face and the pride beaming from this father, you would have seen that this was the greatest gift ever for him...his very own salsa eating buddy!!!!!


Really?  chicken?  That's it?


Here!  Dip it in this and it's worth it!!!

How about some more?

She never really touched her milk at dinner.  Ummmm...this is spicy, the milk should help.  Would you like your milk, Miss P?

"No thank you!  Salsa will be fine!!!"

I think she almost finished two bowls of salsa!!!

Finally, his b-day dessert arrived.  He's coaching her on how to help him blow out the candle.  Can you see the pride and astonishment in his eyes, though?  He's still overwhelmed with joy that his little girl loves salsa as much as he does!!!!

Happy Birthday, B!  We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment